Marie Stopes International (MSI)
The Best Practice Gateway is designed to be a single, online library for technical resources which discuss, inform or evaluate Marie Stopes International's (MSI’s) programmatic models, approaches or tools.
The Best Practice Gateway currently includes MSI produced resources (e.g. partnership stats, reports etc) as well as key, external resources (e.g. journal articles, stats etc).
Key features of the Best Practice Gateway include:
- Centralised SOP & best practice system
- Permissions based access
- Ability to upload resources
- Able to manage document control and versioning
- Distributed to 43 countries
- Customised PDFs based on user selection
- Statistics calculator allows users to generate trend and non-trend graphs on-the-fly
dreamm worked with the internal MSI project team to devise a visually engaging and robust application - we paid particular attention to the longevity and the possible future developments that might be required. As a result, the BPG has been a tremendous success within MSI.