At dreamm we have an internal development tool that we have created over the years to build client quizzes and assessments. During a recent meeting with a client, a global pharmaceutical organisation, it became clear that they had a requirement to develop their own quizzes and assessments in-house. However, on further discussion it transpired that although the client had reviewed many off-the-shelf applications none of them were able to deliver all of the functionality that they required. We were convinced that our in-house development tool could easily be adapted for our client's use and that it would solve their current problem...we were right!
Quiz Creator's main features are:
- SCORM compliant and tracks into 3rd party, customised LMS's
- Easy to use interface
- Corporate and product level branding supported
- Varying levels of permission and access
- Ability to create multiple assessments consisting of a variety of question types and number of questions
- Question and quiz level feedback available
- Versioning control of assessments
- Pass rate can be set globally or on a per quiz / assessment basis
- Questions can be weighted, randomised and also displayed from a bank of questions
- Mandatory and optional question display
- Quizzes can be exported as PDFs
- No licensing requirements
Quiz Creator has enabled our client to develop their own quizzes and assessments without the need to learn any additional skills; this means that the trainers can focus on the content creation rather than the technical know-how.